Friday, December 5, 2008

The Joys and Pains of the Recession....










































So to put it lightly the last few months have been kinda crazy for me. I had to move last minute and then a few weeks later I got laid off. On the upside I love my new apartment. It's this amazing loft in the heart of Williamsburg with enough room for studio. My last apartment I could squeeze a backdrop and lights, but sadly you could barely move. While being in the market for a new job in the midst a recession, it has finally afforded me the opportunity to get out of the gallery world and pursue a career in the photography industry. Another great plus is now I finally have the chance to get some work done!

So that being said....I'm finally publishing the pictures I took of my friend who was in town for fashion week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home